AFRIKAANS: OBKPA (Ondersteuningsbediening, Kommunikasie, Publikasie en Argiewe)
DOCUMENTS TO BE SEND THE ARCHIVE
DOKUMENTE WAT NA DIE ARGIEF MOET GAAN
The support ministry for Communication, publications and archives work in close liaison with the core and other support ministries to:
- Improve and enhance the communication of the Synod
- Promote publication within URCSA and the archiving of our history
This support ministry’s top priority is to strengthen our Church’s communication (internal and external) by
- improving the marketing of the Church’s media platforms, like our website, Facebook and twitter;
- strengthening our networking with our different stakeholders;
- to manage publications & newsletters of the Cape Synod providing and servicing a general communication network.
- to provide archival material on SYNOD level;
- to establish task groups according to needs and responsibilities in liaison with the Moderamen.
Rev. Lysander Prins
+27 (0)22 433 3210