- Creating an integrated Youth Ministry in URCSA Cape, with the goal of equipping, developing and mentoring the children and youth of URCSA Cape (ages 5 to 35 years) in a holistic way – spiritually, socially and personally.
- Inspiring our children and youth to be true followers of Jesus Christ;
- Creating a culture of unconditional love and acceptance, nurturing an environment where more involvement is encouraged;
- Creating a Youth Ministry where all its ministries are integrated;
- Guiding the youth of URCSA Cape to one common goal and mission;
- Training and equipping members of youth ministries in URCSA Cape to become vibrant leaders;
- Enhancing intergenerational worship and communication;
- Developing a syllabus for children and Youth Ministry in URCSA Cape, in collaboration with the Faculty of Theology (Stellenbosch University);
- Addressing relevant, topical issues in society and church – sexuality, violence against the vulnerable, internal unity, etc.
- Sunday schools and Kinderbond;
- Catechism processes;
- Christian Youth Ministry (CYM);
- URCSA Student Society (URCSASSOC) – welcoming all tertiary student in URCSA Cape.
- Lack of an integrated Youth Ministry;
- Lack of a full time youth minister in synodical service;
- Financial constraints and challenges in URCSA Cape youth ministries;
- Fatherless families and absent parents;
- Lack of intentional intergenerational worship.
Rev. Danny Bock
+27 84 996 1100